Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Focus

The Focus




Where's the focus? Have we gotten to the point where we can forget about what is important in life? Is it just about you, your faith, your family, and your friends? Family is about the village… I see young women everyday needing the guidance of a real woman. I see young men everyday needing the guidance of a real man. As said many times before it takes a woman to teach a woman how to be a woman, and it takes a man to teach a man how to be a man. My Queens/Divas and Kings have you taught in the village today? If we don’t rise up and take our positions in the village there will be no villages. If we can teach the children to dream, we can teach them to achieve. Have you taught in the village today?

 
Peace and Love

2 comments:

  1. Mom, this is sooo good! It's inspiring as well. I hope the stuff I say to my friends inspires them to want to do better, to want more out of life. It's good if we can all encourage each other. Like you said, if we don't do it for one another, we'll be lost. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm so thankful I have you to teach me how to be a woman! I'll be lucky to be half the woman your are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO SISSY-I REALLY LIKE THIS BLOG. MANY PPL NEED TO COME AND READ THIS. MAYBE THEN THEY WILL TAKE CONTROL OF THEIR CHILDREN OR A CHILD THAT JUST NEEDS GUIDANCE. THIS IS TRULY UNIQUE. CONTINUE THE GREAT WORK. LOVE U ALWAYS

    ReplyDelete